Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My precious baby boy is 4!!!!!!



I cannot believe my sweet love is 4 years old. Time flies. He had the best, best birthday. His most favorite things is presents - of course. He showed great restraint and waited until tonight to open them, except for "Nane's" which he opened early this morning. We got so tickled thinking back on how enormous he was as an infant. Hadley is 8 months and is still in her infant carrier. Miller seriously could only fit into his for a maximum of 2 months. Really. He was massive. He continues to be my big, big boy. He got a slip-n-slide from Memaw and Peeps, blocks from Had, a dolphin (he picked out months ago) from Nane, and a marble run from Mommy and Daddy, but his reaction to the check he got from Grandma was priceless. He started screaming and waving the check around saying, "It's a BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!!". We got that on tape, thankfully. He will so laugh at that later. He requested a castle cake, I think b/c we learned about castles and medieval times this year and he LOVED it. Mil had a great day - we all did. I am so thankful for him and for the joy he brings each of us. He is my precious gift from the Lord.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: