Tuesday, May 20, 2008





Mil had t-ball practice tonight on his birthday, and we had the best hot dog picnic afterward at the little playground...such a sweet time. The picnic was full of Mil's faves, including: celery w/ ranch, strawberries, and chips. He inhaled 2 hot dogs also. Did I mention he weighs 50 pounds and Laney weighs 52??? One of the hits of the evening was the little pond beside our picnic table that was loaded with ducks, one of which had three little duckings swimming behind her...the kids fed them all some leftover buns and just enjoyed being by the water. I love picnics...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura Beth said...

Oh my sweet Jay.. What happen to all of your hair.. I am totally laughing at you not with you, but really I am allowed to and I do love it.. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!! :)
Sounds like you all had a great "Miller's" birthday! I love you all soooo much and can't believe how big everyone is getting!!