Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hads makes her rounds...





Graduation at the seminary was this weekend, and the kids and I crashed the BBQ for the graduates Friday night where Daddy was hard at work. Somehow, I ended up with all these pictures of Hadley sitting with so many different non-family members!! First, Glenn (Jay's boss) held her while I ate, and she totally slobbed all over his shades...he was such a great sport!!! Then, Hadley took her bottle from Jay's dear friend Kevin's mom and Had fell asleep on her. And lastly, Had visited with our friend Ben's mom during the festivities.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura Beth said...

She is getting so big... and that picture where she is asleep she looks JUST like Bird when she was a baby.. of course I think she always does!! I have a pic of Laney when she was little walking outside at a photo shoot you took her to and OMG they look just alike.. I wish I knew where that pic was! HAHA!!