Monday, April 28, 2008

Runnin the Rock



We did the Rockwall Family Fun Run/ 5K Saturday...it was such a blast!!! Well, we started off just planning on doing the mile fun run together - I should also say that Laney is our runner (she is a member of the Rockwall Mustangs Track Club)- and Laney and Miller both got ribbons for completing the race. Well, then Laney and I decided to do the 5K as well, and I really didn't know what to expect as far as Laney being able to do it. Can I just say that she smoked me?? :) I was trying to keep up just so I could see her and make sure she knew where to run. Turns out that she actually won first place for her age group!!! We were so proud of her!!! And of Mil on the mile!! Oh...and Hadley and Jay were first place in the stroller division!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: