Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A red letter day!!


Today, Laney accepted Jesus as her savior!!!!! Happy "spiritual birthday" Laneybird!!!!! We all had cupcakes tonight as part of our big celebration...it was a sweet, sweet day. Laney wrote this poem today, and I couldn't resist sharing it:
He is good!!!
By Laney Allen

Jesus Christ is good.
Jesus Christ is good.
His hands are filled with love.
Jesus Christ is good.
He is my savior.
He is my savior.
I love him forever.
He is my savior.
God is great.
God is great.
The ones who believe in him are safe with a gate.
God is great.


I think that pretty much sums it up...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura Beth said...

What a PRECIOUS poem! Happy BIRTHday Laney Bird!!! I love you so much! What a great family picture!

Mageetribe said...

Oh that is awesome!! What a special day and celebration! And what a neat poem. We are rejoicing with your family!

Jeffrey said...

I'm really disappointed that you are not letting your mane grow!