Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Who says American Idol can't be educational?!


Okay - I'll be the first to admit that we are totally addicted to American Idol. The guy with dreds (Jason Castro) goes to our church, and we think he is AWESOME!!!! We don't know him, we've just heard him sing at church a few times, but you would seriously think we're related by how excited we all get. Miller was wondering lastnight how to spell his name, so today at school we made this sign. We got letter recognition, math (the jewels), fine motor, art - all at once!!! Now what's more educational than that?? :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura Beth said...

Girl I am addicted to you know its true! I can't believe that we haven't had our usual Idol Gossip!! I can't believe he goes to your church! Myriah will FLIP!! She LOVES him!! I posted a new blog! I love all of your latest! DATE NIGHT!! How precious!! I love you Allen Family! Miss you soooo much! XOXOXO's to all!!
LB
P.S.~ only Joanie Allen could make Idol educational!