Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Kate Allen



We used to call Hadley "Spitty Kate Allen" when she was nursing because she was so, so spitty. She hadn't put on any weight or height in almost 2 months because she just couldn't keep anything down. Now, she is on soy formula and we have officially changed her name from "Spitty Kate" to "Happy Kate"! She has always been an easy, happy baby, but now that she keeps so much more food on her tummy she feels SO good!! What a love she is. I told her just tonight that I can't imagine all the joy I would've missed if I had not been blessed with her! She is our precious gift...well, one of them...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Self said...

That sweet girl is too too precious!!

Laura Beth said...

Oh she is so sweet! I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is to pretty just like Laney! I miss you guys so much!! I had no idea that Stacey and Pay-Pay flew out. What fun!! Love you and thanks for my sweet valentines! What a GREAT picture of the kids!! Send my love to everyone!! XOXO!! LB