Monday, December 3, 2007

So long Selfs...

Our precious, precious friends, the Selfs, are moving on... I cannot imagine what seminary life for us would have looked like without their family. They are finishing up here in Dallas this semester (Jeremy has a few more classes that he will fly back for or do online next semester), and moving to Austin where they will plant Free Chapel. We are so excited for them, and so sad for us!!!!!!! I am absolutely certain that our families will always be close, but I will miss them living close by more than words can say. Ashley has been such a part of my life for these past few years - my dear, dear friend. Our kids love each other so much, and I know will miss each other so much. They really are kind of like brothers and sisters. So, Selfs, we love you more than we can express and will miss you like CRAZY!!!!! Guess we'
ll have to drive to Austin the next time one of our kids has a birthday, because the Self boys make up the majority of the guests!!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Self said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

For some odd reason that brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy that we will be living next to them soon. SO HAPPY! But I wish so badly that y'all could join them in Austin. I know you guys mean so much to Ash, Jerm, and the boys. Maybe we will actually get to hang out longer than 10 minutes if you come and visit. Ha ha!

Lindsey