Monday, December 10, 2007

Home sweet home

We just rolled in from the big G tonight, and everyone is asleep except for me! It was a great trip home, and we got to spend some time with lots of loved ones. It was definitely a super long drive, but totally worth the effort to see all those we love so dearly!! I wish that I had pictures of everyone we got to see - I guess I was just enjoying visiting so much that I forgot to get my camera out... I do have pics of our kiddos with some of their favorite friends back home (Reeves, Charlie, Hayden, and Lilly) and some pics of Hadley meeting her great grandmother for the first time (Jay's grandma). Thank you Aunt Libby for letting us stay with you while we were in town and for all you did for the kiddos while we were there!! We are so thankful for a wonderful trip and safe travel back to Rockvegas...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: