Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lovin' from home



Our dear friends came to visit for the weekend from home sweet home, and boy were we all sad to see them go this morning. Heather, Amy, and Laura Beth got here Friday, and we spent the weekend shopping, eating, laughing, and catching up. It was so wonderful to have them here. Laney said just a little while ago, "You know, they really are like our family even though they're just our friends..." - that pretty much sums up how we feel about them.
I love you, girls and will see you in a few weeks!!!!! Kisses!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

michele said...

Hey Joanie.
Great to see you and hear your heart today! You and your friends look so happy together. I will pray for you in the next few months.....
Love,Michele

Laura Beth said...

Hey Allen Family! I had so much fun visiting last weekend! I miss you guys so much already. I can't wait for you to come home in December! Hugs and Kisses to everyone!!
Love you bunches,
Laura Beth