Sunday, November 11, 2007

David Chicken

Our sweet friends, The Selfs, went with us to the Arboretum a couple of weeks ago (well, some of the Selfs - Ashley, Blake, Sam, and Gray)...and I'm just now getting around to posting these pics! I misplaced my camera for a few days along the way. Anyhoo, most of these photos are of our kiddos grooving to the sweet tunes of David Chicken - he put on a concert, and it was absolutely hilarious. His momma, Momma Chicken, was the backup singer and stage manager (probably in her 70's) - and it was SO cute. My friend Ashley and I got so tickled watching her. Everyone loved the music, but Blake and Miller (who are best friends, by the way) especially loved it. They actually got on stage and danced to the tune "Robot Dog" - so funny. It was a fun, fun day!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: